Air Conditioning Maintenance
You wouldn’t drive your car 100,000 miles without changing the oil. The same logic holds true for your home comfort system. Regular Air Conditioning preventative maintenance will extend the life of your air conditioning system, improve your indoor air quality and keep your cooling cost down.
Why You Need an Air Conditioning Maintenance Plan:
- Over half of all repairs are due to lack of regular maintenance.
- Neglected air conditioning equipment increases utility costs and decreases the unit’s lifespan by more than 25%.
- You can save $100′s or even $1,000′s by addressing minor issues before they become costly repairs.
- Many air conditioner manufacturers require regular air conditioning maintenance to keep your warranty valid.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Plan customers receive priority service and a 20% discount on air conditioning repairs, PLUS, no overtime charges for after hours or weekends calls.
Our NATE certified service technicians perform the following on a scheduled air conditioning maintenance:
- Calibrate and level thermostat
- Clean filters as needed
- Lubricate and inspect bearings for wear
- Clean indoor coil if accessible
- Flush/treat condensate drain with anti-algae tablets
- Inspect condenser coil
- Monitor level and operating pressures of refrigerant
- Inspect safety devices for proper operation
- Inspect disconnect box for proper rating and installation
- Monitor volts/amps on fan motor
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Test/inspect contractor for burned pitted contacts
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Clean condenser and remove debris
- Inspect and test service valves for proper operation
- Measure temperature difference supply / return
- Run full charge superheat / sub-cooling setup on system
- Monitor Compressor for proper amp drop, voltage and wiring connections