Air Conditioner Maintenance
Expert AC Maintenance in the Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Naples and Cape Coral area.
You wouldn’t drive your car 100,000 miles without changing the oil. The same logic holds true for your home comfort system. Regular Air Conditioning preventative maintenance will extend the life of your air conditioning system, improve your indoor air quality and keep your cooling cost down.
Why Air Conditioning Maintenance Matters:
- Over half of all repairs are due to lack of regular maintenance.
- Neglected air conditioning equipment increases utility costs and decreases the unit’s lifespan by more than 25%.
- You can save $100′s or even $1,000′s by addressing minor issues before they become costly repairs.
- Many air conditioner manufacturers require regular air conditioning maintenance to keep your warranty valid.
Affordable Maintenance Agreements
At FL Green Team, our service maintenance agreements make it affordable to keep your air conditioner running in top condition. Our maintenance agreements include:
- Two visits per year, where your certified technician will perform all a full 18-point maintenance checklist (details below)
- Priority service and a 20% discount on air conditioning repairs (all repair parts and labor)
- No overtime charges for after hours or weekends calls
- First AC Preventative Maintenance Free with Annual Maintenance Agreement ($158 per year).
Call now to ask about our AC Maintenance agreements: 239.432.1500.
Air Conditioning Maintenance Checklist
Our certified service technicians perform the following on a scheduled air conditioning maintenance visit:
- Calibrate and level thermostat
- Clean filters as needed
- Lubricate and inspect bearings for wear
- Clean indoor coil if accessible
- Flush/treat condensate drain with anti-algae tablets
- Inspect condenser coil
- Monitor level and operating pressures of refrigerant
- Inspect safety devices for proper operation
- Inspect disconnect box for proper rating and installation
- Monitor volts/amps on fan motor
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Test/inspect contractor for burned pitted contacts
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Clean condenser and remove debris
- Inspect and test service valves for proper operation
- Measure temperature difference supply / return
- Run full charge superheat / sub-cooling setup on system
- Monitor Compressor for proper amp drop, voltage and wiring connections