New Customer Coupons & Offers
Sign up for our e-mail newsletter to claim two exclusive coupons!*
$29 AC or Pool Heat Pump Service Call*
Many companies claim a free service call but then charge you a trip charge or a diagnostic fee. That’s not the way we do business. For a flat fee of $29, we’ll send one of our certified technicians to your home, diagnose the problem and quote you for the repair. No string attached.
$49 First-Time AC or Pool Heat Pump Maintenance*
Regular preventative maintenance will extend the life of your air conditioning or pool heat pump system and keep your cooling/heating costs down. For a special rate of $49, new customers will receive their first maintenance visit which includes an inspection by one of our certified technicians.
*Coupons limited to first-time customers only. Cannot be combined with any other coupon or special offer. Valid only for the stated service.
Free First AC Maintenance Visit with Annual Maintenance Agreement
New customers, get your first preventative AC maintenance visit free when you sign up for an Annual Maintenance Agreement ($158). The Annual Maintenance Agreement includes:
- Two visits per year, where your certified technician will perform all a full 18-point maintenance checklist
- Priority service and a 20% discount on air conditioning repairs (all repair parts and labor)
- No overtime charges for after hours or weekends calls
Call today to claim this offer: 239.432.1500
Air Conditioner Rebates
FL Green Team’s Instant Trade-In Rebate
We’re dedicated to giving you the best price on a new air conditioner. That’s why we offer an exclusive instant rebate of up to $500* when you trade in your current air conditioning equipment and upgrade to a new system.
*Contact FL Green Team for complete program eligibility, dates, details and restrictions. Trade-in rebates range from $100 up to $500 based on equipment size (tonnage), at a rate of $100 per ton. For instance, a 2 ton air conditioner is eligible for a $200 rebate, a 3.5 ton will receive a $350 rebate and so on. Rebates available up to an equipment size of 5 tons ($500 rebate). Cannot be combined with manufacturer rebates. Void where prohibited.
$150 FPL Air Conditioner Rebate
To qualify for a $150 air conditioning rebate from Florida Power & Light:
- Purchase and install a complete new straight cool/air cooled high-efficiency A/C system. This includes both indoor and outdoor A/C units.
- New unit must have a SEER rating of 16 or 17.
- New unit must be installed in a single-family detached home.
- Purchase your A/C system through a Participating Independent Contractor (that’s us!).
Do You Need a New Air Conditioner?
Get a Free Online Estimate!
Use our AC Estimate Calculator to learn approximately how much you can expect to spend on a new air conditioning system for your home.