8 Steps We’re Taking to Keep You Safe During the COVID-19 Crisis
Apr 13, 2020
We are the safest HVAC team in town.
We want you to know we are taking extreme precautions with the COVID-19 virus to protect our customers and staff. We are following the necessary steps per the CDC to maintain an essential business and the safety of our community.
- All technicians are prescreened each morning for any COVID-19 symptoms and signs.
- Techs must wash their hands before walking up to the customer’s house.
- We do not shake hands and we maintain social distancing.
- Our techs wear protective gear such as shoe covers, gloves (disposed after use at each job) and masks.
- We wipe down and sanitize all work spaces before and after.
- We offer hands-free work approval through our website or via phone. This goes for payment processing as well.
- We are prepared to take any necessary steps to keep our customers and staff safe.
- Most of our work will be done in your attic, on your roof or outside. We will spend very little time in your home.
We also offer Indoor Air Quality products to keep your family safe indoors.
Call us to schedule air conditioning repair or maintenance: 239.432.1500
Check out our Special Offers for exclusive new customer discounts.